What does Franklin County got?

Theathleticblonde

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to bring up Franklin County because it seems to me that they don't get alot of attention......just wondering what ppl think of their baseball and softball programs and players!!!!!

825612397[/snapback]

[/

What does Franklin County got? How about, what does Franklin County have.

I just wanted to bring up Franklin County because it seems to me that they don't get alot of attention......just wondering what ppl think of their baseball and softball programs and players!!!!!

825612397[/snapback]

[/

What does Franklin County got? How about, what does Franklin County have.

825613090[/snapback]

This isn't a English lesson, this is about baseball einstein!!!!

Franklin Co. will finish behind Tullahoma and Columbia in the regular season but

will improve over the year and look out for them in the post season. They will start out next week with a sweep of Coffee Co.

825613054[/snapback]

Thanks! and for not being so complicating like some people. If you find out any more info clue me in.

Franklin Co. will finish behind Tullahoma and Columbia in the regular season but

will improve over the year and look out for them in the post season. They will start out next week with a sweep of Coffee Co.

825613054[/snapback]

Sorry it isnt gonna happen. They will start by getting beat by coffee twice this week and it will continue til the end of the season, where they will finish last in the district.

825612397[/snapback]

You must be #2's mom. He does hustle. Franklin Co will not be as good as last yr. Hopefully, you will improve as the season progresses. I saw one of your scrimmages over the weekend. Your team made a lot of errors, didn't hit very well. I hear you have a young team and should be good next yr. From what I hear, you just don't have an ace to go against Bubba and Morris. Could be a tough yr for the Rebels.

You must be #2's mom. He does hustle. Franklin Co will not be as good as last yr. Hopefully, you will improve as the season progresses. I saw one of your scrimmages over the weekend. Your team made a lot of errors, didn't hit very well. I hear you have a young team and should be good next yr. From what I hear, you just don't have an ace to go against Bubba and Morris. Could be a tough yr for the Rebels.

825613944[/snapback]

Thanks, but actually #12 is our main catcher & he is pretty good. now our other catcher(#2,whom you were talkin about) is also a pretty good player! they are both young and experienced.& i agree fully on your comments!

Franklin co. lost the whole middle of their field...Catcher, shortstop, second baseman, and centerfielder...and then throw in the first baseman! If i'm not mistaken that was also their first 5 hitters..that could be wrong but they all def. batted in the top 6! You can't replace that with inexperienced players and expect to finish near the top of this district. In those players they also lost their one and two pitchers! I'm sure they will play hard and be ready to fight because they have a good coach and he will have them ready. But experience wins almost every time. I'm not saying that they can't get better and better as the season goes on and suprise some people in the tourney...that's definetly a possibility. I expect similar things from CC...I think they will start off a little bumpy because of some inexperience on the field because they also lost five seniors but I believe they will improve as the season progresses and win the tournament. I think CC will finish higher than FC in the regular season because they have more key players returning from last year than FC does Like Vincent and several other players that seen plenty of playing time last year. I know you guys remember what Vincent did to you last year! :huh: The first week of the season will be interesting to watch!