Pickett County vs Wayne County

RENO911

I think the Bobcats will take this one.  I understand Wayne Co. has 3 players 6'5" and up so that could give us fits in the post, but as long as we knock down those perimeter shots we will win, Bobcats by 6.

825613715[/snapback]

The only problem with counting on perimeter shots, is the fact that they are harder to make in a big tourney like this and in a different arena than what you are used to playing in. Which ever team can score inside the most will win, because even if you can knock down a three they are easier to shoot when the ball goes inside/out first.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only two of the big guys start , bryant (6'6") and doyle (6'5") hammonds comes off the bench the other starter in the front court is ruddle he is only bout 6'0" tall but he plays much taller he is very strong and really rebounds the ball, doyle is also really good around the basket scores well and rebound and blocks shots  bryant at 6'6" is more like a guard shoots 3 really well , handles the ball well can score in the post and usually plays good def in the paint this is really how wayne county has been beating teams all year out rebound them, and pounding the ball down low for easy baskets, they dont really shoot the ball all that well as a whole but bryant and nutt can hit 3's the teams like mt pleasant that has beat wayne county beat them because they could defend wayne county in the paint if pickett county cant stop wayne countys big men it will be a really good game

825618683[/snapback]

Is Bryant going to college anywhere?

Let's not forget coaching. I don't know the Pickett County coach. I'm sure he does an excellent job. But the Cats will not be out-coached. Coach Franks and Coach Morris do a great job preparing the boys for the task ahead. Ryan and Greg took them on the floor at CPA with confidence. If the Cats keep focused (and they will), it will be a great game between two excellent teams. Wayne County Wildcats, see you in the 'Boro.

saying you haven't seen one team play but picking the other is like saying you prefer a hotdog over steak, even when you've never tried steak. pickett co. fans need to leave the predictions to vegas and learn to spell.

my prediction it'll be a close game but whoever can put up the most points i believe will come away with this one.

i say (my bad about that) wayne county wins this one. i really dont know much about pickett, but i dont think they can handle the inside presence of wayne county. if ruddle has a good game, then i believe that wayne will win it. go wayne! thumb

825613790[/snapback]

Me too I dont know much bout the cats but i do know that they did beat the LA cats, they have to be alright so I'm goin for the cats.

cat by 3 :lol: