Dyersburg

squirrel

Yes they can get to state without matt hurt. He wasnt the whole team. One player doesnt make a whole team. He was good no doubt. And i agree with you on the coaching thing. I dont like the guy never have. I bet that will catch up to them in the long run. I know plenty about the game of soccer ive played for 16 years i know its not a high scoring game but like i said earlier you cant win state tying people, that goes for westview as well.

Edited by whscap05

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they can get  to state without matt hurt.  He wasnt the whole team.  One player doesnt make a whole team.  He was good no doubt.  And i agree with you on the coaching thing.  I dont like the guy never have.  I bet that will catch up to them in the long run.  I know plenty about the game of soccer ive played for 16 years i know its not a high scoring game but like i said earlier you cant win state tying people, that goes for westview as well.

825629178[/snapback]

I AGREE WITH YOU D-BURG NEEDS TO GET ITS ACT TOGETHER-BUT THEY HAVE A NEW COACH WHO NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT WHERE EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AND WHO ALSO NEEDS TO GET OVER "SENIORITUS" AND PLAY THE GUYS WHO CAN GET THE JOB DONE. I ALSO AGREE THAT AAA IS A HARD DISTRICT WITH SOME OF THE MEMPHIS UBER-TEAMS. NEXT YEAR WILL BE INTERESTING. D-BURG WILL BE GOING DOWN INTO WESTVIEW'S DISTRICT AND THEN WE'LL REALLY HAVE SOME GOOD GAMES TO WATCH.