Marshall County Baseball

baseballplaya8

Ive been paying close attention to Marshall County, for a few weeks to see how they are going to be...and they really have a good pitching staff this year!!! Ive watched their senior pitchers Gordon McKay and Jeremy Reynolds and they have some great stuff... I also got to see Kevin Shorey and a young freshman pitch and i believe they have the best pitching staff in Tennessee....Marshall County s hitting is starting to be very productive...i saw their catcher hit a long ball Thursday(I cant remember his name???) and Saturday i saw him hit some very deep balls and Gordon Mckay i saw him go YARD!!!!! In my opinion they are goin to go FAR!!!!

Ive been paying close attention to Marshall County, for a few weeks to see how they are going to be...and they really have a good pitching staff this year!!! Ive watched their senior pitchers Gordon McKay and Jeremy Reynolds and they have some great stuff... I also got to see Kevin Shorey and a young freshman pitch and i believe they have the best pitching staff in Tennessee....Marshall County s hitting is starting to be very productive...i saw their catcher hit a long ball Thursday(I cant remember his name???) and Saturday i saw him hit some very deep balls and Gordon Mckay i saw him go YARD!!!!! In my opinion they  are goin to go FAR!!!!

825616940[/snapback]

Best pitching staff in TN???. I wouldn't go that far man, maybe in there district, but not TN.

I love how players get on here to hype up their own team. What does Coach George think about that? Baseballplaya, if you have been playing so close attention to the Tigers, but you arent able to name their starting catcher? I know everyone is going to have their opinions, but dont come on here and claim someone has the best pitching staff in the State, The Tigers this year won't be able to be compared to the Tigers squads of the last three years. They may prove me wrong, but we havent even started the season to be making obsurd predictions.