Early Division II Matchups

HSSoccerfan

Lookin at some early schedules I found some great early Division II matchups happening in Memphis this weekend.

MUS vs. Bearden Friday night

MUS Vs. Father Ryan Satruday afternoon

MUS vs. BGA sunday afternoon

I also believe CBHS plays some of these teams the same weekend. This should prove to be some good early season matchups and will be interesting to see how the teams come out early. Although some teams play better as the season goes along I want to know what people think about what seems to be the best of the middle versus the best of the West in Division II

Predictions? Scores? Information on teams for the weekend?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Bearden Schedule for this tounament. I believe it's a Christian Brothers Tournament:

Bearden at MUS Friday night

Bearden at Christian Brothers Saturday

Bearden at Faterh Ryan Sunday Morning.

You are right. The entire tournament should show some great soccer from some really good teams. I think all the scores from all the games in this tournament will be close.

That's unfortunate to hear about BGA. Would have loved to see that matchup between MUS and BGA. But I am hearing only the game with Bearden will be played on the Mike Rose complex for MUS so the field differences may change some outcomes. Still should prove to be some quality games.

As for ECS, they lost some key players from last year, but I haven't heard anything on them being in this tournament. They still have a few quality players from last year's squad though.