WILSON CENTRAL GIRLS BASKETBALL

Mailman05

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't a person have to live in that school zone to go to that school?

And if said person did move out of one school zone and move into another school zone wouldn't that person have to attend that school?

In layman terms if Jenkins was to move from where she lives now and move into the Mt. Juliet zone would she not have to go to Mt. Juliet High School?

I heard the rumor also. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe Sara Williams will transfer too.... :lol:

thumb OK MJ fans let me put tell you this one more time Jenkins is not going to MJ nor has the thought even crossed her mind....I had a conversation with her friday she is a very close friend and she laughed at it and said why would i want to do that.....she gets along fine with the coaching staff and loves her teammates yall will have to go somewhere else to fill the void left by Miss Basketball

thumb OK MJ fans let me put tell you this one more time Jenkins is not going to MJ nor has the thought even crossed her mind....I had a conversation with her friday she is a very close friend and she laughed at it and said why would i want to do that.....she gets along fine with the coaching staff and loves her teammates yall will have to go somewhere else to fill the void left by Miss Basketball

825624614[/snapback]

Why would she want to transfer to MJ? Really can't imagine!!! That's o.k., don't think MJ will be hurting without her. Good luck next year to WC and MJ!! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

825624614[/snapback]

Well I had a conversation with her a couple of days ago and asked her about it. She smiled at me and said I don't know where everyone is getting that, I would but I just can't do it. And then I heard from someone she told that the only reason she wouldn't go there is because she wouldn't want to be compared to Miss Clark. I believe deep down in her heart she does want to be a Lady Bear...and being her sister is an Alumni of MJ I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind it. But good luck next year WC. Miss Jenkins don't let anyone else make YOUR decisions for you.

Well I had a conversation with her a couple of days ago and asked her about it.  She smiled at me and said  I don't know where everyone is getting that, I would but I just can't do it. And then I heard from someone she told that the only reason she wouldn't go there is because she wouldn't want to be compared to Miss Clark.  I believe deep down in her heart she does want to be a Lady Bear...and being her sister is an Alumni of MJ I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind it.  But good luck next year WC.  Miss Jenkins don't let anyone else make YOUR decisions for you.

825633178[/snapback]

A. She would not be compared to Clark. She is a great player in her own right but not yet the caliber of Clark.

B. Why WOULDN'T she want to go to MJ? You WCHS people need to look at your feeder schools to see what's coming. I don't think you will see much other than the two coming from WJB.

C. She couldn't attend MJ anyway unless she lives in THE ZONE!

ok Folks Jenkins is a very good friend of mine and i can promise you thier is no way at all that she will be at MJ or that she is even thinking about going thier she loves the coaches and her teammates so lets drop it right now.

825634818[/snapback]

You are so naive Mailman....

Remember this.....

Where there's smoke

THERE'S FIRE

There has to be something of this..... LOL

I have it on a credible source that its a 50/50 chance of her transferring