USA Today Player of the Week

doedoe1961

Congratulations to Alysha Clark!!!!! Lady Bears move up to #10

Quote in USA Today:

Player of the week: Alysha Clark totaled 71 points and 38 rebounds in three tournament games, earning MVP honors, as No. 10 Mount Juliet (Tenn.) won the Class AAA state title. The 6-0 forward, who signed with Belmont, was named Tennessee's Class AAA Miss Basketball.

thumb

Congratulations to Alysha Clark!!!!!  Lady Bears move up to #10

Quote in USA Today:

Player of the week: Alysha Clark totaled 71 points and 38 rebounds in three tournament games, earning MVP honors, as No. 10 Mount Juliet (Tenn.) won the Class AAA state title. The 6-0 forward, who signed with Belmont, was named Tennessee's Class AAA Miss Basketball.

thumb

825619849[/snapback]

Well deserved... She got my vote!

She gets my vote also. Her stats in the state tournament games were amazing! She is the best player in Tn. And congrats to her on class AAA Miss Basketball award and to her team for winning the state championship! And being USA TODAY player of the week. She deserves all of it! GREAT SEASON CLARK!! And GOOD LUCK AT BELMONT!!! thumb

We Mt. Juliet fans are so lucky to have Alysha Clark playing for the Lady Bears.

Her family moved from Kansas a little over 3 years ago and relocated here in Mt. Juliet. All I can say is thank god she moved here to Mt. Juliet. Alysha made MJ a great team. Without her we couldn't have won STATE.

Alysha is very deserving of all the awards she has won. She has a god given talent and she works very hard. She's a good student and Belmont is so lucky to have her comming next fall. She will put Belmont on the map.