2014 Jo Byrns Red Devils

MOTO24

At this point I'd take that 7-3 ! Devils got alot of work to do, hopefully the weightroom will become the foremost importance, lacking skill guys we need to be as fast and strong as we can be to be a multiple round playoff team, personally I wish coach would use the spring to hold a camp called ( are you tough enough to play FB ) I'm not bashing on some guys but we've got some soft ones ! Strong point should b the line, so boys you better get with it !

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Moto ! That boy really get some kinda offer from the vols ???? That sucker could flat throw the ball ! Lancaster gunna be tough and so is NC, both team pocess D1 talent, very rare at the 1A level but it happens,,, Devils will certainly have an up hill battle, but hey that's how u get bettr !

Yes he did!  Butch Jones offered him last week.

Moto...Aint It Time For The Devils To Shine?

It's certainly getting closer.  We knew we'd have a rough go of it for several years but we've still been competitive.  We're still not quite there but should have another good run of it in a few years.  I think the RB and LB positions have been hurting us the most.

It's certainly getting closer.  We knew we'd have a rough go of it for several years but we've still been competitive.  We're still not quite there but should have another good run of it in a few years.  I think the RB and LB positions have been hurting us the most.

We Are Balancing The Lack Of Talent Monster....Defensively we looked pretty Good This Year Playing A Tough Schedule And All...Just Needed A Score Here And There Woulda Put Us In The Playoffs..But I'm Sure A lot Of Teams Can Feel My Pain...Westview Romped Us...

• 1 month later...

Dang Moto ! That boy really get some kinda offer from the vols ???? That sucker could flat throw the ball ! Lancaster gunna be tough and so is NC, both team pocess D1 talent, very rare at the 1A level but it happens,,, Devils will certainly have an up hill battle, but hey that's how u get bettr !

Just heard that the Lancaster QB is trying to graduate this summer and play post graduate football and enroll in college as an EE enrollee in January 2015. Coaches do not expect him back for fall.

• 6 months later...

The Devils scrimmaged cheatam co las night and the news I got was the Devils looked pretty sharp and with fewer mistakes, line play was again the strong point, still got some timing issues to resolve but I'm sure coach Adkins will get that honed in, personally I haven't seen the Devils scrimmage yet but getting good news on the new kid from either Indiana or Ohio starting at QB,, still lack a pass catcher or two, word is that team chemistry is really good and the guys are working hard to improve each week,,, looking foward to seeing the Devils take on 3A sycamore in the east Robertson jamboree next week,,,, anyone got any news on Lancaster chr ? I hear they've loaded up with some players

Yo Alumni?...How's That Weight Loss Battle? Dude Last time I Saw You, You Looked Like The Indian From The Village People...YYYYYYYYYY MCA!

Well I see ur up to ur same ole tricks pickn on folks, and I'm sure you still look like one of them inbreeders off of the movie " the wrong turn " lmao !!! Was down ur way a few times earlier this summer passing thru, so yall might have 10 or 12 football studs again one of these days ! But on a sidenote, doing well " my friend " jus ready for them Friday night lights !