District 10A - Week 10 - Predict your Winners and Losers w/scores

NCSdad1962

Tonight Houston County ended a very long and deflating season. Those boys played their hearts out every down and that's reality. Coach Clark will get that number game fixed, no worries on that part. Hats off to those guys at Jo Byrns, classy classy classy. We will be dangerous in 9 months mark my word on that one. Having said all that, I pray for all the young men in 10A and especially the seniors that will go on their final ride at some point here soon. NCS by 70 tomorrow ;)

Tonight Houston County ended a very long and deflating season. Those boys played their hearts out every down and that's reality. Coach Clark will get that number game fixed, no worries on that part. Hats off to those guys at Jo Byrns, classy classy classy. We will be dangerous in 9 months mark my word on that one. Having said all that, I pray for all the young men in 10A and especially the seniors that will go on their final ride at some point here soon. NCS by 70 tomorrow ;)

Coach Clark gets my vote for 10A coach of the year. Every week the opposing teams recognize what he (and the parents) are building at HC.

NCS by 70 tomorrow ;)

Either you really think a lot of your team or you are making a joke. No way NCS beats CA by 70. It is going to be a close game and might even be an upset. Will come down to team with less mistakes, the offense that makes the plays and the defense that keeps points off the board.   

NCS 14 CA 16

Both teams will score but CA will go for 2.

Edited by RodNReel

Either you really think a lot of your team or you are making a joke. No way NCS beats CA by 70. It is going to be a close game and might even be an upset. Will come down to team with less mistakes, the offense that makes the plays and the defense that keeps points off the board.

NCS 14 CA 16

FearedEagle is a Houston County supporter. There's a trend on here (and the other thread) that shows common opponents rooting for one team over the other. Draw your own conclusions.

I dare somebody pick someone other than the mighty NCS.

I agree 9aafan. It is hard to pick other than NCS on these threads. 

NCS is a strong team but CA has momentum and really think it is going to be a close game. Even if CA loses tonight with so many cupcake teams these two will meet again in 2nd or 3rd round.    

Either you really think a lot of your team or you are making a joke. No way NCS beats CA by 70. It is going to be a close game and might even be an upset. Will come down to team with less mistakes, the offense that makes the plays and the defense that keeps points off the board.   

NCS 14 CA 16

I predict that a private school will win this game. lol. I'm going with the "underdog". The Academy team will win by a slim margin. There you go I picked some other than the favorite.

Anyone want a do-over?