Region 6-AAA. Distrcts 11 and 12

LoveForTheGame

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Chance Marsteller will be running a two day intensive camp in Kingsport June 15-16 at the TAC. If interested contact Coach Idlette or Rick at 423-429-2430. Spots are filling up quick. 
    • Returning starters from last year. Cornersville is my team but lost to much with graduation. Huntland will be much improved very young team last year they are my dark horse to slip into one of the top 2 spots.
    • At the rate this state is growing, it's doubtful. That and I bet a bunch of 5A schools would raise a big stink about it. I'm ok with 6 classes as long it stays that way for a long time (preferably with a new way to seed and determine playoff teams)
    • I wish they'd make make an official 8 man class with alot of the smaller non football schools and weak 1 schools in sunbright Pickett County Hancock County Middleton could move down. Than schools like  Washburn, van Buren County Clark range, frank Hughes, Santa fe,hampshire,culloeka, bradford,etc could have small 8 or 6 man teams with a few tiny church and private schools in the mix Franklin classical,university school Johnson city, Chattanooga school of liberal arts and science, etc.
    • It was good to see football starting this evening with a 7 on 7 event between Maryville and Anderson County. With two games going with all players going in and out on both sides of the field I really focused on the qb play more than anything. Also someone did a good job cleaning that yellow paint off the field, really looked good.