Distict 8?

Bean2005

well, just thought everyone would like to know, columbia tied franklin county 2-2.

and i'd like to reply to the very first comment about the district struggling at the start.  two years ago columbia started 0-4-2 and made it to the final four in state.

plus, i believe tullahoma is the favorite to win the region.  i dont know much about District 7 though, but i know that tullahoma was good last year.  good luck to everybody.

825629731[/snapback]

thanks for the compliment. I agree with the anybody can do it but i do believe we have the upperhand this year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tullahoma beat riverdale 3-1 last nigt we were missing a starter but not a big deal  we play Lincoln County today at 4 there.

Heard a rumor that this was the team that would give tullahoma a run for there money.

825627096[/snapback]

who the lincoln co. tullahoma game

Columbia has lost a lot of key players from last year but still has alot of talent when and if they finally get it together. Their back line is very strong and quick. Their problem has always been scoring. Shelbyville seems to be an improved team so they could definitely be a factor in the district. They are well coached and so is Tullahoma. I would say those three teams should compete strong for the district championship. Columbia and Tullahoma played 2 great games last year with Tullahoma winning the season match up 1-0 and Columbia beating them for the district championship 2-1 in a shoot out. Columbia lost their goalkeeper from last year but should still be strong defensively enabling them to keep their games close especially their district games. But whichever teams peaks down the stretch should win the district.

dorman...your a crazy dude            yea, i know who u are                what you think about FC coming back and getting 2 goals to tie the game against columbia who was supposedly supposed to murder us

825629831[/snapback]

props to FC

when dylan told me about that i was blown away

good work fellers