Best catcher in the state?

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture has an eighth grader on their team that will be heard from soon.  She hit five home runs this summer as a 12 year old (2 on a college field).  Her throw out percentage is around 95%.  I know, she's only 13, but her travel team played 16U this fall and she never missed a beat.    Keep an eye out for her......in the future!  If not sooner. thumb

825629417[/snapback]

Assuming you're talking about Tiffany Hibbs, then yes she will be heard from. I played with her on the Tennessee Xplosion the summer before last, and she was really good then. Someone like her will only get better.

Edited by SoftballChickLinds

Lindsay Cavarra is a candidate for sure. Lindsay was presented the MVP award at the MTSCA tournament as well as All Tournament Team at the Comando Classic.

Last weekend (MTSCA) she belted a three run double against a difficult Camden team and tallied an impressive 6 RBI’s, two doubles and one triple for the weekend.

What I've noticed about Lindsay is, the better the team, the harder she works! She will go on to play ball at Wash-U in St. Louis. That means she's a smart girl too!

Edited by Bearable