Thanks Caleb Skogen

WishIWasABaller

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caleb, I only played with you for a year...and i stunk...well if you call it playing...

Just remember,

when you become famous, remember the little people, and you and your teams' BIGGEST FAN! thumb B)

Edited by PBG030

caleb i just wanted to say it was a honor to play football with you the last 2 years an watching you run all the way for a td an tyring to catch up with you but most of all it was a really big honor to serve you water the last 2 years there were many times ol dan had to yell at me to give him some water cause i was dazed cause of the moves you did but hey it was all worth it hey i hope to get to come cheer for you in the tennessee vs. georgia game in a month or two at east ridge good luck at mercer im sure ill come see ya play there hey ill bring a bottle of water for you so u can remember how its post to be made but make sure before you leave you sign my waterboy towel thumb

He told me that he had conditioning this summer with Mercer and i assume some playing time with his brother and the other players

825629211[/snapback]

Do you know if he's planning on hitting the weights over the summer? I thought he would have done that after his junior year but he didn't (or at least I couldn't tell). I think it would help him a lot at the next level.

Caleb and Jake are real tight, like best buds and Jake is taking his bro under his wing to get him ready for the rigors of D-I basketball. He will be just fine, although I don't ever see him getting, "huge", just stronger cuz you can't stop what you can't touch, and the boy is lightning! He will be a better college player than a high school player and he was no slouch in High school!