All Watagua Conference Team

brock20

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so was there anyone in the watagua who did not make it.  unbelievable

825627150[/snapback]

Whoever made these picks obviously seen something I didn't. I know for a fact that one player who made honorable mention averaged about 3 minutes a game. You tell me how that can warrant being named to an all-conference team. There were also players who were honorable mention that should have been second team at worst.

If i was you jrock, i wouldn't worry about how Hunter Sparks got on first team. You want me to tell you why he made it over gabe, cause hes better. I believe that guy carried the team this year. Hes got more heart and dedication. And if your going to complain about gabe not making first team, tell him to work on his game a lttle bit more in the off season, and he might get there. I really don't see how you think that gabe is better than hunter. If your going to complain about it say something about stout from johnson county. Cause you and i both know he didn't deserve it. And for Caroll, hes good, but not mvp material. I don't think he did good at all this season.

You and i both know he should be on there before, lucas honeycutt from hampton and derek williams from north. But don't be sayin he should be on there before hunter. Im sure theres other people on here that will back me up on this.

Edited by bluedevils#1

If i was you jrock, i wouldn't worry about how Hunter Sparks got on first team. You want me to tell you why he made it over gabe, cause hes better. I believe that guy carried the team this year. Hes got more heart and dedication. And if your going to complain about gabe not making first team, tell him to work on his game a lttle bit more in the off season, and he might get there. I really don't see how you think that gabe is better than hunter. If your going to complain about it say something about stout from johnson county. Cause you and i both know he didn't deserve it. And for Caroll, hes good, but not mvp material. I don't think he did good at all this season.

You and i both know he should be on there before, lucas honeycutt from hampton and derek williams from north. But don't be sayin he should be on there before hunter. Im sure theres other people on here that will back me up on this.

825628605[/snapback]

Are you actually saying that Hunter Sparks is better than Gabe Buchanan?!? There is no way on this earth he is better than Gabe. Sparks is a guard who cannot shoot, I don't remember even seeing him shoot a 3 pointer let alone make one. And I know it is not all about scoring but Gabe can do everything Sparks can do but better and can also shoot. That is funny telling Gabe to work on his game and he might be as good as him, I would like to see Sparks and Gabe one-on-one, it would not be tough to guess who would win that matchup. I would have Dave Sanchez or Drew Davis over Sparks.

Well if gabe was better wouldn't you think they would have made enough since to pick him on first team. I guess hes just not good enough in other peoples eyes to be on first team. Hunter don't shoot and don't need to shoot to be known as a good player. Actually hunter did shoot some 3 pointers this year, he went six for nine behind the arc. Is that the only way you can remember sparks is by 3 pointers. Don't you remember those layups and jump shots he took on your boys, especially sanchez. Had a double double in district championship game. If you don't, i'll be happy to send you the video. But your boy don't know how to be an all around basketball player. How would you reckin the devils got there points during the season, by sparks. Its not all about offense, or defense. Its about how you play the game, its a TEAM game. Hey the only credit i'll give you is that sparks, is not a shooter. No doubt about that. But gabe cannot pass or defend or handle the ball as well as hunter. And don't start this crap about sanchez doin this or doin that. Or hess whatever. Gabe is good. I think he deserved to be on first team instead of lucas or derek, but not over hunter. What is your deal with hunter in the first place. If gabe could do everything better than sparks, you would think he would be on first team. Sparks got mvp in district, all-tourney in region, and defensive player of the year in northeast tn. So thats what im talkin about with your boy gabe. If he was better than hunter, he would be there. Theres always next year.

Edited by bluedevils#1

Well if gabe was better wouldn't you think they would have made enough since to pick him on first team. I guess hes just not good enough in other peoples eyes to be on first team. Hunter don't shoot and don't need to shoot to be known as a good player. Actually hunter did shoot some 3 pointers this year, he went six for nine behind the arc. Is that the only way you can remember sparks is by 3 pointers. Don't you remember those layups and jump shots he took on your boys, especially sanchez. Had a double double in district championship game. If you don't, i'll be happy to send you the video. But your boy don't know how to be an all around basketball player. How would you reckin the devils got there points during the season, by sparks. Its not all about offense, or defense. Its about how you play the game, its a TEAM game. Hey the only credit i'll give you is that sparks, is not a shooter. No doubt about that. But gabe cannot pass or defend or handle the ball as well as hunter. And don't start this crap about sanchez doin this or doin that. Or hess whatever. Gabe is good. I think he deserved to be on first team instead of lucas or derek, but not over hunter. What is your deal with hunter in the first place. If gabe could do everything better than sparks, you would think he would be on first team. Sparks got mvp in district, all-tourney in region, and defensive player of the year in northeast tn. So thats what im talkin about with your boy gabe. If he was better than hunter, he would be there. Theres always next year.

825628725[/snapback]

You seem to know alot about Sparks...hold on, is that a horn I hear. Yep, it sounds like someone is tooting their own.

This team was picked by the coaches and pretty much if a coach wants one of their players on a certain team it happens. I mean look at the list...10 HV players are on there. Didn't they only play like 7 guys?

If you are going to have 10 on the first team I would just have Central's starting 5, Hess, Weaver, Carroll, Bowman and Nave.

Edited by brock20

Me and sparks are good friends, a great guy and player. I just don't like it when people bring him down or his game. We both know hes not the greastest in the conference. But hes good enough to be on first team. So is gabe. Your intitled to your own opinion. If thats the ten you want go for it. I've said what i've had to say about this subject. Listen dude, for most of these guys basketball is over with for them, have a lttle respect for them, and let it go. Let them enjoy what they got.

Edited by bluedevils#1

Me and sparks are good friends, a great guy and player. I just don't like it when people bring him down or his game. We both know hes not the greastest in the conference. But hes good enough to be on first team. So is gabe. Your intitled to your own opinion. If thats the ten you want go for it. I've said what i've had to say about this subject. Listen dude, for most of these guys basketball is over with for them, have a lttle respect for them, and let it go. Let them enjoy what they got.

825628895[/snapback]

if sparks is so great why did he fake getting hurt and let someone else shoot foul shots in dist. game with central. a star wants to shoot them shots. sparks is a average player at best. they were 3 or 4 better players on his team that were better.