Creekwood at Harpeth

hawaii

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea you showed real class when the parents in left field were cussing at the Creek Wood players .one even directly at our 2nd baseman.when your baserunner came in to our catcher elbows up and ran her over she trapped our catchers arm underneath her.our catcher pushed her self up because there was a runner still on the bases.you did not hear CW cry when you guys took out our catcher or our ss at 2b.we left 17 runners on base ,you guys only 12.when your baserunner taunted our catcher between 2nd and 1st then got thrown out yea that showed class.Every time we go to Harpeth the crowd yells out ugly things and singles girls out.yea that is class.your team has class,but not your crowd.

yea you showed real class when the parents in left field were cussing at the Creek Wood players .one even directly at our 2nd baseman.when your baserunner came in to our catcher elbows up and ran her over she trapped our catchers arm underneath her.our catcher pushed her self up because there was a runner still on the bases.you did not hear CW cry when you guys took out our catcher or our ss at 2b.we left 17 runners on base ,you guys only 12.when your baserunner taunted our catcher between 2nd and 1st then got thrown out yea that showed class.Every time we go to Harpeth the crowd yells out ugly things and singles girls out.yea that is class.your team has class,but not your crowd.

825633683[/snapback]

Hey, good rivalries make the game fun. Hard nose play and guts on the field is great. Remember these girls are still just kids and we as adults must set the example. Let the players play the coaches coach and leave the decisions to the guys in blue. Time for CW and Harpeth to focus on the next game and REMEMBER have fun playing the game. Good luck to both teams in the future.

I am an unbiased fan here. From what I hear from Creek Wood fans is that they dont think their own coach has much discipline on the team. Creek Wood has a chance to achieve some great things. The talent is there but it takes more than just talent to win a championship. It takes discipline & great leadership & from what I hear that is lacking. That is a reflection on the coach. Maybe the coach needs to look in the mirror because that is where it starts. Good luck to Creek Wood.

I am an unbiased fan here. From what I hear from Creek Wood fans is that they dont think their own coach has much discipline on the team. Creek Wood has a chance to achieve some great things. The talent is there but it takes more than just talent to win a championship. It takes discipline & great leadership & from what I hear that is lacking. That is a reflection on the coach. Maybe the coach needs to look in the mirror because that is where it starts. Good luck to Creek Wood.

825633844[/snapback]

I'd like to know where your getting your info from and since you know so much about the CW softball team what part of dicipline are they missing? I think we have already had a little problem about talking about coaches and running them down, and we dont need that to happen again. We dont need to be making personal attacks against coaches or players.

Boo-yah it is not your place to get on here and tell people to shut up.Other than scores,schedules and a few other things this board is about opinions and everyone is entitled to that.Opinions are not always personal attacks.If someone feels Coach Jackson is not strict enough then they are allowed to feel that way.I think that most people remember last year when there were problems and she had to take the hard road.The team would never have made it to state if she had not been tough about some issues.You have to pick your battles.

I'd like to know where your getting your info from and since you know so much about the CW softball team what part of dicipline are they missing? I think we have already had a little problem about talking about coaches and running them down, and we dont need that to happen again. We dont need to be making personal attacks against coaches or players.

825634418[/snapback]

I am not making a personal attack on anyone. My info is from a very reliable source. This parent is calling a spade a spade. If there is not a lack of discipline then why would this parent be telling me this. This particular parent has a kid that starts also. So this parent does'nt have a reason to be upset with the coach about playing time either. If Creek Wood wants to win a championship then the team must get more disciplined & play with character instead of playing like red necks.

"Starring Ms. Jackson"  "Never meant to make your daughter cry" "I apologize a trillion times" "I am fo' real"

825634739[/snapback]

THAT GAME IS HISTORY AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE ON THE REST OF THE SEASON ,IF YOU DON'T THE SEASON GOOD TURN UGLY FOR YOUR TEAM.SO,SWEEP IT UNDER TABLE AND GO ON.