How do you think Hermitage Spr. will do this year?

Catcher20

HS showed a lot of improvement Thursday. There is still a lot of room for growing. Each game should be a learning experience and if everyone will stay focused each and every person should get better. I think they have "potential" to win the district but it's not going to be easy. Everyone on the team needs to show desire to win. We still have a few that are not there yet, so keep working to motivate "all" players.

HS showed a lot of improvement Thursday. There is still a lot of room for growing. Each game should be a learning experience and if everyone will stay focused each and every person should get better. I think they have "potential" to win the district but it's not going to be easy. Everyone on the team needs to show desire to win. We still have a few that are not there yet, so keep working to motivate "all" players.

825631007[/snapback]

I agree about the growing!..Everyone needs to improve at something. Im sure most think that if they're good at their position then thats all they need. But you need to be strong and able to do everything that comes your way...if its a new position, or just getting stronger at your bat!...But ...i think everyone needs to improve, its not just those few who aren't quiet at speed with the rest....the rest of the players need to help them, and motivate them more, rather than putting them down when they make a mistake...Friendship and trust is what will make a team stronger in the long run!

i think the girls will do well this year if they can and will swing the bats! they will live and die at the plate. they have a solid defense that isn't going to allow many runs by any team in 7a so their batting is the key! i think monterey will be the only competition in the district, and our girls will definitely make it to region this year. gl lady cats i'll be there to make sure you win!