Shelbyville 4 Tullahoma 3

fcmama

Wow!!! What a game! It took 11 innings but Shelbyville held on and pulled out a fantastic District 8 victory. Both teams' pitchers threw the ball well and had several strikeouts, but Shelbyville got the important hits with a triple by Amy Batten, a double by Jillian King, and a 2 run homer over the fence by Courtney Smith. We are so proud of our girls for not giving up and playing tough every inning. Keep up the good work.

Thats not true Tullahoma had some good hits in that game.

825633935[/snapback]

Tullahoma did have a couple of good hits but both runners that scored reached base by error. That makes both runs unearned. The third run came in extra innings, which would not have been played had the two unearned runs not scored. Also, the third run was scored on a passed ball, which makes it unearned.

Tullahoma did have a couple of good hits but both runners that scored reached base by error. That makes both runs unearned. The third run came in extra innings, which would not have been played had the two unearned runs not scored. Also, the third run was scored on a passed ball, which makes it unearned.

825634006[/snapback]

Sounds like JohnLee knows his/her softball. Last year Tullahoma had, in my opinion, the best hitting team in the district. When they stepped into the batter's box, you could tell they were going to hit the ball. Last night they did not look like the same team. How many starters are back from last year's team? I don't want to sound like I'm putting them down. They are a very good team. They just don't look like they have the confidence they had last year.

Sounds like JohnLee knows his/her softball. Last year Tullahoma had, in my opinion, the best hitting team in the district. When they stepped into the batter's box, you could tell they were going to hit the ball. Last night they did not look like the same team. How many starters are back from last year's team? I don't want to sound like I'm putting them down. They are a very good team. They just don't look like they have the confidence they had last year.

825634014[/snapback]

what ever they are a good team need some more pitching pratice and more hitting pratice seasons not over yet.