LAWRENCE COUNTY?

allregionpatriot#3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty good. Their defense is good. But if they didn't have #10 on defense then other teams would be able to score more on them. I haven't heard about their record or anything but we tied them 2-2 in preseason and 6 of our starters didn't play until 30 min. into the game.

I play on LCHS soccer team and number 10 doesnt play defense..you r probably thinking of number 11 Wes Grisby he is our sweep and he is really good. but he is a senoir and he wont b there next year or you might b thinking of Eric Forest he plays defensive center mid and he is a freshman but we have 14 freshman and in about 2 years we will b a very strong team

Well I'm not that sure mayb tho but btw we won 2night our first win of the season 10-0 vs. Wayne County..yea yea i know real big win huh

825635259[/snapback]

Good job LCHS. I went there last year so im rooting 4 yall. Good luck the rest of the season. I know Wes, he is a great soccer player. Will be a tough loss after the season.