LAWRENCE COUNTY?

allregionpatriot#3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thats true but we havnt played with our full starting line up either so things will change...Chase got release and can play again so our next game will b the whole team then u can say wat u think bout us then

825635977[/snapback]

is it just me or is that everyones excuse for losing or doing poorly "we were missing so many starters"

we dont have to worry about you in the tournament....oh and also Mattl12 said they tied LC and what excuse did he use????????"Yeah we (Giles Co.) tied LC 2-2. But we didn't even start 6 of our varsity starters. And we didn't score till after we came in.".......man i see that excuse everyday....quit whining about who plays or not

FC would be nothin without sea bass and shamu lol yall should change ur name to the Franklin County Fish...if yall didnt have them they wouldnt be anything to worry about and yall also need to play the ball out wide instead fo going right do wn the middle everytime

825636345[/snapback]

Alright dude...when yall beat us you can start tellin us how to play the game.....also i played fullback and i took the ball from the back all the way to the goal DOWN THE SIDE many times....yall, just like freakin cascade, need to stay on your feet and quit tryin to slide tackle everyone and get beat