Ezell v. FRA

JohnT

Someone told me the Ezell v. FRA game was a close one on Tuesday, I saw in the paper that FRA won 5-2, but I was told it was 2-2 at halftime. I heard FRA went up 2-0 early but then they subbed in that Pitto kid who sat out for a while because of basketball, and he scored 2 goals in 10-15 minutes. But at after halftime he was being double and trpile teamed so Ezell couldnt get much offense going. I figured FRA would win this one easily by 6 or 7, I expected 6 or 7 to nothing. I guess FRA isnt as good as i thought, cuz Im pretty sure Ezell didnt pick up anyone new, and I think they lost their keeper, Schlappi. But anyways just wondering what anyone else thought if they saw or heard about the game?

I think the FRA coach and the Warren County coaches decided not to play because of the condition of the fields. Both fields at the CCS tournament were ridiculous after the friday night and saturday morning games when there were about 40 mph winds and persistent torrential rain. Plus, there was barely any grass left cause it was turned to inches deep mud, so I guess they didn't want their players getting hurt. It was pretty funny when the wind blew my goal over behind me during the Warren County game though :)

i was at the fra ezell game, even though it was 5-0 doesnt mean it wasnt a lopsided game...fra had full control the whole game, a sub made a defensive mistake and the goalie was caught out of posistion and that happens...luckily for Ezell, the ref had sometrouble and called back some goals so it could have been worse

i was at the fra ezell game, even though it was 5-0 doesnt mean it wasnt a lopsided game...fra had full control the whole game, a sub made a defensive mistake and the goalie was caught out of posistion and that happens...luckily for Ezell, the ref had sometrouble and called back some goals so it could have been worse

825636921[/snapback]

The score was 5-2 bud, learn how to count lol, and as far as defensive mistakes and the keeper being out of position, thats how all goals are scored, lol, dont make excuses, they still won handily i just thought it was an interesting game considering FRA is always supposed to be incredible and they were tied to Ezell at half 2-2.