Region 3-1A

TENallstate

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait I forgot, let's remember what oldtimeballer said when talking about Seth Skogen playing football for Alabama:

Maybe not yet -- I mean he's only a 10th grader, but if he works really hard I see no reason why he couldn't play for a D1 school somewhere.

Temple has a couple of other players that could play on saturday too.

I know that the QB -- Kevin Smithson -- is being considered by several schools.

Josh Smith has what it takes to go to the next level as well.

It will be interesting to see what happens this year and next.

825626151[/snapback]

That makes me wanna throw up just reading it.

Temple, Copper Basin, South Pitt, Grace, Silverdale, Whitwell, Lookout V....i think thats whos in the Region. What do you know bout these teams? How are they gonna look this upcoming seasons?

825636314[/snapback]

I might change my thinking after fall scrimmage/jamboree action but my picks for this region as of today would be.

1) South Pittsburg/Whitwell

3) Temple

4) Lookout Valley

5/6) Silverdale/Grace

Im goin w/ this:

1. Temple - Good players returning and also getting a couple of new players. :)

2/3. Could go either way with Whitwell or South Pitt. Whitwell lose most of there skill position players and lineman. South Pitt lost there QB/DB enough said. I think they will battle it out last game of the season for 2nd place.

4/5/6. Copper Basin/Grace/ Lookout Valley- Copper Basin and LV losing some senior will hurt them. Grace I heard has a new QB and I believe will prob. make it to the playoffs in my opinion.

7. Silverdale will take there lumps this year, but maybe in a couple of years they will have a successful football club.

* To all the people from the other school that are gonna get all worked up when you see this- I am from Temple so of course I have a bias for my school. so dont think im putting anybody down or anything, this is just my prediction.

Edited by bigbody1220

Do you know where and when the reg. 3-1A jamboree is this year?

825636886[/snapback]

The Sequatchie Valley Jamboree is at Sequatchie Co. this year and South Pittsburg, Whitwell & Lookout Valley are usually in it along with Marion, Grundy & Bledsoe County. Not sure if Temple, Grace & Silverdale attend any jamboree?

I think they have been a having a jamboree for some Chattanooga teams at Tyner the last couple of years.

Didn't Temple play in one somewhere in Chattanooga last fall?