Region 3-1A

TENallstate

I agree with loveit 100%  If Temple has anything good, anything to get excited about you can count on someone from grace to try and tarnish it.  Get over it!  Seth will play on Saturday, and if you want to put some real $$ on this let me know and I will give you my personal email and we can set it up.  In the meantime, get over your petty jealousies and recognize talent when you see it.

825646392[/snapback]

thanks SR35

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does south pitt have coming back this year? will that cody walker guy be able to play this year? i think that was his name atleast. im gonna miss the boyd and south pitt rivalry this year..south pitt is never down for long so i would look for them pretty soon to have another squad like they did 2 years ago.

• 1 month later...
SP only had 1 against Mt Plesant they handeled them easily without Mathews even playing.

825687751[/snapback]

Look for Whitweel and S.Pit to be close for 1 &2. L.V. who knows you can never tell. Unfourtunity, Basin lose the entire back field and 2 linemen. They have most of the young linemen back that will be juniors this year. It will be a couple of years before basin has any backs to mention. Temple is a wild card you never know.

Cougardad

The Sequatchie Valley Jamboree is at Sequatchie Co. this year and South Pittsburg, Whitwell & Lookout Valley are usually in it along with Marion, Grundy & Bledsoe County.  Not sure if Temple, Grace & Silverdale attend any jamboree?

I think they have been a having a jamboree for some Chattanooga teams at Tyner the last couple of years. 

Didn't Temple play in one somewhere in Chattanooga last fall?

825636933[/snapback]

The Bucs will be joining you in the jamboree

what does south pitt have coming back this year? will that cody walker guy be able to play this year? i think that was his name atleast. im gonna miss the boyd and south pitt rivalry this year..south pitt is never down for long so i would look for them pretty soon to have another squad like they did 2 years ago.

825686715[/snapback]

I think everybody will miss that game! Yes s. pitt will build back up to the team they had a couple years ago, that was a really good team, the boyd s. pitt game that year was the game of the year in 1A twice!! :lol:

Edited by footballrox

• 1 month later...
Things have changed, anyone have new opinions?

825739709[/snapback]

My predictions:

1-2.) Whitwell/South Pitt- the region will come down to the last game of the year when they play each other. Whoever wins that game, will most likely win the region this year in 1a.

3-4.) LV/Temple- Temple hasnt shown me a lot this year. LV did beat Temple, but LV might just be a one win thing. I thought Temple was suppose to win this region this year??? The paper had them winning it this year.

5.) Copper Basin- I hope they can finish this high in the region. They have lost a lot of people.

6-7.) Grace/Silverdale- dont know much about these 2 teams, but i know they havent had any good teams play them yet. Wait till they play some good teams and then ill give them some respect.