Basketball Player looking for a Senior Team

Hey Brant whats up???This is your boy from SC...I think that the Tennessee Thunder carries a senior team but Im not POSITIVE...Get online one of these times and we can talk about that and another team that I think could take you. Ill be online all the time so just make sure i catch ya one of these times.

I am a 6'5 Shooting guard from Greenbrier High School and I was just wondering if there were any aau teams in Middle TN that were still looking for players. I am a senior this year and will be graduating in May. Any help would be appreciative?

825637330[/snapback]

Are you going to sign with Bethel?

I am a 6'5 Shooting guard from Greenbrier High School and I was just wondering if there were any aau teams in Middle TN that were still looking for players. I am a senior this year and will be graduating in May. Any help would be appreciative?

825637330[/snapback]

i am having a senoir team we will be starting very soon

contact me at whoa242001@yahoo.com if interested

825637330[/snapback]

we need a tall guard if you want to play let me know sometime this week

my email is whoa242001@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
we need a tall guard if you want to play let me know sometime this week

my email is whoa242001@yahoo.com

825642717[/snapback]

we are having our first practice tonight in tullahoma, most of our practices are going to be around murfreesboro area but we couldnt get a gym this week

so we rented one our sponsor wanted us to get started this week

we are practiceing at c.d. stamps community center - the number there is (931)461-1080

hope to see you if not and you want to play email me at

whoa242001@yahoo.com

kris frye