Posting Games

sugapie80

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, don't let Carey fool you.  She's a power hitter in disguise.... love you 25!  While little ole moi (yeah.... little) is still waiting to hit her first one out.  Oh well, it's gonna happen soon. I can feel it.  Can't wait to play Kingston tonight; we so seriously owe them.

825641534[/snapback]

Thunder <_< isnt fooling anyone but herself!!! We have had like 13 games or something like that. We play tonight...we play Red Bank and I forget who else...But good luck to you guys tonight!! :lol:

Thanks Gi baby.. and as for you April.. my name is not THUNDER!! lol.. I hate that ya'll started calling me that. You will see thunder when you see me Wednesday. haha.. We beat Kingston 11-1. Kay hit a homerun. We played really good. Kay pitched a great game, and she actually had some defense behind her. I've experienced how a pitcher feels when she doesn't have any defense. It doesn't feel too great to be working so hard and not get any glory for it. But this week is about to start and we play EVERY day if the rain doesn't come.

April you wished I was pitching Wednesday. It doesn't look like it is going to let us play. I hope that we get to though. Well I lied about hitting another homerun. I hit one tonight. haha.. and I think it was luck that I'm actually hitting them over the fence this year. Hope all is well!!

Hey lil slugger...I got that for ya...we played sequoyah we won big....double header...we hit 2 grandslams and like 3 homeruns or something...we seem to be on a role..but we will see what kind of team we are this weekend with better pitching than Sequoyah...Anyways good luck tonight! :D

• 2 weeks later...