top sophmores and juniors in the state?

soccerfreak1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me thats not the kid from riverdale beacuase he dont start on a decent team with some starters that are not taht good at all kid named matt at blackman is pretty good bets freshmen compared to any we have played against yet

Edited by jordan11

-Ryan McCleanegen and Hector Gomez from Maryville are going to show what they have the next two years...

-Neal Johnson from South Doyle is a Sophmore and is a freak with a ball

825639631[/snapback]

yea neal is great, but i would would also like to add another sophmore from south doyle, nathan burns. hes is quick, fast and skilled with the ball, has the best touch i have ever seen, and has a great mind for the game.

WITHOUT A DOUBT JOSH JASPER IS THE BEST SOPHMORE PLAYER IN THE STATE! HE WOULD TEAR ANY PLAYER TO PEICES!!

825639262[/snapback]

Jasper without a doubt! He is phanomenal with and without the ball and can certainly shoot the ball. He is very fast and skilled especially for a SOPHMORE!

He can also rip a shot from anywhere around or outside the 18 yd box. Just ask MUS!

isnt andy slack that 3 foot tall kid?

825639293[/snapback]

Actually i think he is more like 4' 10" or somethin like that. But the kid is lightning quick and has great skills with the ball at his feet. He just imberesses people. Also i would like to add Andrew Kimball, great all-around player.