top sophmores and juniors in the state?

soccerfreak1

Back plays for TNFC '88, so that goes with the sterotype that those players are all good. I can't think of any junior or sophmore who is an all around better player than Bach. Sure there are a few close, but Bach has great foot skills, fantastic finishing skills, and he has the quickest and most powerful explosion, plus he's not a bad defender. I'm not biased as I don't play on his team, and I have to say he is the best junior in the state that I have seen.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper without a doubt! He is phanomenal with and without the ball and can certainly shoot the ball. He is very fast and skilled especially for a SOPHMORE!

He can also rip a shot from anywhere around or outside the 18 yd box. Just ask MUS!

825639888[/snapback]

I agree, Jasper does have a great deal of talent and is very smart and quick with the ball. He has a good amount of skill that he uses very well also. I for sure rank him up there with the best sophmores in the state.

I also think that Brian Evans of MUS is among the best in the state for the junior class. Hes an all around great player and should lead his team far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...