Grace vs. Soddy Daisy

GraceCenterMid

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a good game. I would say that Soddy will probably pull this one out. I would expect that they have a deeper bench but Carlos may be a big factor in the win/tie if it doesn't go that way. Is N. Coulter still playing? I didn't see him in any of the stats in the last game. Where are they playing?

Should be a fun game to play and watch- with both teams having good groups of seniors it will ultiamtely come down to who can keep the mistakes to a minimum in the back... last years game wasn't a true indication of how this game will go with Soddy having beaten us 4-1. it was our second game and soddy just killed our defense, we have had more time to prepare and play together this year so it will prolly be one of the top games of the night...

coulter is hurt right now and wont play in the game

825640331[/snapback]

That's really too bad. He really is a good finisher. Does he have something that will heal up in the next couple of weeks? He used to be the go to guy on that team but maybe SD will play a better all around team game with him out. I know some other teams that tend to rely on one player too much and don't reach their full potential. I hope that he heals up quickly.