Sweetwater?

mm61904

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i havent personally seen sweetwater play, but ive talked to people who have and seems to them like sweetwater plays a lot of boom ball. They like to kick the ball hard and hope their forward, ryan bivens, can get the ball and score. Apparently it works for them, so.... If this is true their midfield might not be that strong. As for strengths, ryan bivens is a good player with good footskills and speed - he is their main player

Sweetwater is not that good. If you look at their schedule they havn't played anyone except CSAS and LC. I saw the CSAS game, and CSAS dominated almost the whole time, but had many un-lucky chances. As the season moves on, and sweetwater plays more challenging teams, they will just be considered descent.

It's not really suprising to anybody that Sweetwater doesn't get respected...in fact I dont expect Sweetwater soccer to be respected...we're a small town in between chattanooga and knoxville..right? who cares....well why dont we just see..We beat LC ... #2 team in the state... we've beaten CSAS (which didnt dominate AT ALL..i know because i scored the winning goal)...we beat Ooltewah which is a respected team...so I mean..say what you want...I dont understand how people say we're no good if we've beaten those teams so far...it doesn't add up...just because we're not a Chattanooga or Knoxville school we cant be good....so let's just see what happens...and by the way..if you think our schedule is weak..check out everybody elses in our division..we play 4 ranked teams....the most or tied with the most of everybody in our division..so check on that....thanks....

It's not really suprising to anybody that Sweetwater doesn't get respected...in fact I dont expect Sweetwater soccer to be respected...we're a small town in between chattanooga and knoxville..right? who cares....well why dont we just see..We beat LC ... #2 team in the state... we've beaten CSAS (which didnt dominate AT ALL..i know because i scored the winning goal)...we beat Ooltewah which is a respected team...so I mean..say what you want...I dont understand how people say we're no good if we've beaten those teams so far...it doesn't add up...just because we're not a Chattanooga or Knoxville school we cant be good....so let's just see what happens...and by the way..if you think our schedule is weak..check out everybody elses in our division..we play 4 ranked teams....the most or tied with the most of everybody in our division..so check on that....thanks....

825640782[/snapback]

Let your playing do the talking. Respect will come.

mm61904,

what team do you play for? Let me guess station camp! Im not going to say were good or not but we have beaten some pretty good teams this year. Ryan is our star player but we have other good players as well. You will just have to find out for yourself if your not from station camp come out and watch us were a fun team to watch I promise you you will get your money worth.

Go Cats remember our goal.

come out and watch us were a fun team to watch I promise you you will get your money worth.

825640898[/snapback]

i've talked to people who HAVE watched you play on a few occasions- people who know the game very well and they have said that your style of play is not very attractive... kinda boomballish from the back and not much possesion at all.. but they could be wrong... thumb

the bradley game was 4-2 but the jv played almost the whole game b/c the coaches were trying to keep the varsity rested for the lc game. also, sweetwater in my opinion does deserve a little more respect b/c we have gotten the job done when we needed too. im not saying we r the best team out there but i think we can play with any team and it be a good game. since the start of the season we have gotten a lot better and i think we have a good chance at making it to state. people can say whatever they want to about how we play but right now its working. i think sweetwater vs grace will be a good game and will probably be the the game that decides who wins thier district.