Sweetwater?

mm61904

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good call buzzbuzz....we'll do that....and another thing..thats messed up c-los ... swtsoccer87 is one of your friends dude..haha..played on select with you...the one from sweetwater thats NOT ryan bivens..if that gives you any kind of a hint...its cool tho...you said what needed to be said...so we'll see on the 14th....

Hey, here's an idea!  Why doesn't everyone stop running their frickin mouths and play soccer?  I mean, isn't that what this is all about? Who can play the game the best, not who can run their mouth the most?  Gosh, boys have egos bigger than Texas, I swear.  Shut up and play ball!

825642513[/snapback]

is it possible to play soccer on a message board?

Yeah good call buzzbuzz....we'll do that....and another thing..thats messed up c-los ... swtsoccer87 is one of your friends dude..haha..played on select with you...the one from sweetwater thats NOT ryan bivens..if that gives you any kind of a hint...its cool tho...you said what needed to be said...so we'll see on the 14th....

825642531[/snapback]

haha now i know who it is but he was never the smartest person i knew anywayz haha j/k... no but seriously... but i never said i knew who it was beforehand

i think i saw a few of your boys and maybe you (i don't know you) 2day... geis there field is terrible... oh well 8-0 isn't bad... and i even played in the FILED for like 3 minutes

hahaha you played in the filed

i was intimidated to see the sweetwater boys show up to the game

825642919[/snapback]

sweeterwater and grace deserve to play for the high school inernet bulletin board

championship... no disrespect intened, station camp is a young high school, i thnk within the first 4 years. I guess sation camp is champion of the universe

Yeah Carlos that was me and Ryan at the sequoyah game...and yeah theyr'e field stinks bad...its like a bumpy dirtmound..we won 7-0 there but it was so sloppy...but from the way i saw you guys play i think we'll have a great game thursday....we should be 100% so there are no excuses...just soccer...so may the best team win Thursday...at Sweetwater....vs Grace...if n e body is interested..haha

Edited by swtsoccer87

just telling you...sweetwater is the real deal this year.  i have seen them play and they are solid.  bivens is a very good player and is not all they have.  key on him and someone else will beat you.  their defense is strong anchored by the sweeper cook.

825642393[/snapback]

we'll see if they are the real deal on the 14th. I have heard none of your players are hurt, so we won't get any excuses there, and the field conditions(whatever they are) affect both teams, so no excuses there either. im really looking forward to this game