Hixson

yrutalking

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, my stupid remarks? Holla at ya boy? WHAT you ignorant slob.... jk. This has nothing to do with basketball. All you hixson people are blinded by the little bit of success you've had in any sports. That's all there is to it.

825640693[/snapback]

actually hixson has been one of the most successful programs thus far this year. the basketball team won district over ridge. the girls bowling won district, the guys region and a 6th place at state. the wrestling team won region and advanced to state. and the golf team is the only public school in chattanooga to win a state championship thus far. they won district, region, and state. so i don't think you can honestly say that hixson hasn't had any success in athletics this year... you might want to takeyour foot and insert it in your mouth, just a suggestion! think before you speak next time!

actually hixson has been one of the most successful programs thus far this year. the basketball team won district over ridge. the girls bowling won district, the guys region and a 6th place at state. the wrestling team won region and advanced to state. and the golf team is the only public school in chattanooga to win a state championship thus far. they won district, region, and state. so i don't think you can honestly say that hixson hasn't had any success in athletics this year... you might want to takeyour foot and insert it in your mouth, just a suggestion! think before you speak next time!

825641214[/snapback]

jake just got yo toe

Agree?

825640482[/snapback]

What kind of post is this? Hixson has only lost two or three times this year and they are good every year. I don't like them anymore than anybody else, but there is no need to tear another team down after a non-district loss in which the score does not accurately depict the game. Just play, and give credit where credit is due

It never ceases to amaze me that people with the intelligence level of a block of cheese coughcoughYRUTALKINGcough ahem, excuse me, like to get on here and tick people off with their cocky never lose attitudes. Everyone is entitled to a bad game, we've all been there, including you cheesehead (yrutalking). I don't really see what the point of getting on here and trashing another team accomplishes. I'm not a Hixson fan in any shape, color, or form but any intelligent human being that has any concept of the game can tell if a team is good enough to belong in the "Chattanooga Area Top 10." If jealousy is the factor here, then maybe some practice time and a few more rounds in the cages may help out here. Thanks for listenin to my ranting, I'm tired, dirty, sweaty and ready for bed.

Goodnight!

#14 signing out.

Edited by Hawk1434