Who is the best outfeilders around?

Owlsbaseballfan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These past few weeks i have been seeing and hearing bout great outfeilders and how good their arms are so who has got the best and strongest arms and how good can they cover ground out there???

825640486[/snapback]

Best arm Basile Morristown East. He threw one from deep center against Jeff which one bounced to the catcher almost catching the runner. Best all around outfielder may be Crouch from Jeff. Great speed and glove. Crouch may be the best lead off batter in East Tennessee. Has power too. Basile hit two 400 ft home runs in a DH against us. Both cover alot of ground in center. Best good prospects as only underclassmen

Edited by ScoutOne4U

CREEK WOODS RIGHT FIELDER #2 BEN STEVERSON IS NO DOUT ONE OF THE FASTEST OUTFIELDERS I HAVE SEEN, HAS A GOOD GLOVE AND A HECK OF AN ARM .ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS KIDS TIME IS ? I WAS TOLD HE IS ALSO THE #33 RUNNIN BACK FOR THE REDHAWKS, I HAVE SEEN HIM RUN THE FOOTBALL VERY FAST KID . IS HE THE SAME KID ?

These past few weeks i have been seeing and hearing bout great outfeilders and how good their arms are so who has got the best and strongest arms and how good can they cover ground out there???

825640486[/snapback]

Trevor Hartsell can throw a baseball 415 ft. on a line. he once threw a ball home that killed out cather, literally. considering he suffers from herpes, that is not to shabby