Hixson Undefeated do u believe it?

Shake Zula

Hixson High school remains undefeated after their recent win over Red Bank, a division 4A school. Please keep in mind that Red Bank beat Ooltewah 5-4 and Hixson beat Red Bank 7-2! All you haters out there that think that A-AA is a weak or easy division you should talk to Red Bank. Hixson' srecord is now 5-0 with a match against Lookout Valley today, and don't expect any upset! The true test will come on Monday when Hixson will play CCS for ther first time this year. With boosted confidence from their win over Red Bank Hixson is looking to walk over CCS in their quest for a state title.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zula man just shut up hixson is horrible...who all have yall beaten this year?? it doesn't matter who is in your division you can be in any division in tn and still be bad that is the problem with the split of DI and DII...hixson is NOOOOOO GOOD so stop talking son

825644899[/snapback]

First of all who do you play for, and do you honestly think that you can beat us?!? If you do we would be more than happy to walk all over your sorry little team on our way to the state title! :lol:

mccallie...enough said so just stop talking

825646990[/snapback]

Ok well you have some room to talk but i still dont think that you could destroy our team. I guess we willl never know though, but we will get a state ring and you wont. So I really dont care what you have to say looser! B)

Sure if you and you guys want to meet for a friendly match some day then we would love the practice. After all we would'nt face any team as good as you guys all year anyways. I never said that we would meet and beat any team outside of the season's matches or future state opponents, but if you can arrange it we could probably work it out. :lol:

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG
LOL...a game?

825647838[/snapback]

datrain (chuckles :lol: ) .. i think he meant hixson wouldnt win a single game against mccallie.