Science Hill @ Maryville

soccaplaya0509

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville and Sci. hill will be a good close game but im not seein maryville losing. Sci. Hill has a good team but they just dont match up against us we have to many good players for them to come here and win.... Im gonna have to say its gonna be a tie or a win to maryville final score 2-1

But ive got to say we have the fans and home field so if sci. hill is gonna win you need to bring it hard becuase well be so loud you wont be able to think strait

Edited by worm 269

First of all lcsoccer shut up we beat you guys in a scrimmage so you go and dream about a AA state birth and stay out of AAA's business. Now, to the matter at hand, Science hill has some great players as does Maryville. But, Maryville's keeper, Ryan Jenkins, is as talented as anyone in the state and will be playing at USC next year, and it will be hard to put more than 2 goals on him, especially with the defensive help he gets(Clinetime). Either 2-2 or Maryville wins 3-2. But either way I see it as a great soccer match. Oh yea, and Maryville's fans are crazy bring drums and cowbells and pots and pans to games, its very intimidating.

hey i play for maryville and i just wanted to say we arent gonna take any responsibiltiy for our fans actions on this website haha. SH is a very good team and we know that and we are excited to play them to see how we line up with good teams in the state. It should be a good game very exciting.

Any Sci.Hill player heres the thing Maryville is a stacked house...they can hurt you in so many ways with of coarse Kyle Fraklin (all state forward going to USC) you can try to single gaurd him and that wont work then double guard him? no that wont work either...with Freshmen Ridge Carter (forward) playin outstanding now Adam Lethco hard shots and Tomo and Taka to give the set ups for the others and Ryan (MONEY) McClenegan and Hector  (THE SHIZZ)Gomez in the middle its going to be hard to contane Maryville....and Defensive is the same...Luke (lucy) West, Jacob Petree, Matt (ClineTime) Cline, and last and defenilty not the least They call him the (Silent Assain).....Steve Masarro...with speed and strength on defense Maryville is good to go for anyone...and Keeper wise Jekins is also all state and going to USC so good luck to both teams but the fans at Maryville will do anything and everything to get in your head...

good luck to SCI HILL but your days are limited

:P Love, :P

thumb MARYVILLE thumb

825643965[/snapback]

It's funny. but its gonna be a lot funnier to see U loose right before Ur 50,000 screaming fans after all this talk. Oh its gonna work a lot better if U have them stand in the middle of the field and help y'all out.

Edited by Figo10

Im scared thatoneguy. I don't play anymore. Check the stats. I owned you last year when we beat you guys. As far as the A/AA, AAA thing is concerned, it doesnt matter b/c you will not make it out of your district. I was present at the Maryville/LC scrimmage, and you guys did not dominate. You scored on a PK and an own goal (far from domination). Pots and pans? Are you going to cook or something? Maybe you will bring the cows in with cowbells, and then serve everyone steak while your fans chant Ole Ole. Anyways, good luck to both teams. Nothing against Maryville, just arrogant fans who don't know me.

Im scared thatoneguy. I don't play anymore. Check the stats. I owned you last year when we beat you guys. As far as the A/AA, AAA thing is concerned, it doesnt matter b/c you will not make it out of your district. I was present at the Maryville/LC scrimmage, and you guys did not dominate. You scored on a PK and an own goal (far from domination). Pots and pans? Are you going to cook or something? Maybe you will bring the cows in with cowbells, and then serve everyone steak while your fans chant Ole Ole. Anyways, good luck to both teams. Nothing against Maryville, just arrogant fans who don't know me.

825645527[/snapback]

Really wish you were still playing for LC!

Well put. I just think that the only thing that all the trash talking or the poor fans are doing is cheapening what seems like a skilled team that Maryville has. Just go out there, and get the job done without all the smack. And if I see one more post that brags about the "4 division one signees" I think I will be sick. That's great for the players, but enough already!