Keeper Camps

Stew4931

Yeah, I went to SoccerPlus camps. I personally think that they are the best camps for keepers. It takes alot of work and discipline to get through the training, but If you apply yourself you will come out a better keeper. Its pretty expensive though, but the training is top notch. I hope that helps. If you have any questions just ask.

Edited by GKBD15

Yeah, I went to SoccerPlus camps. I personally think that they are the best camps for keepers. It takes alot of work and discipline to get through the training, but If you apply yourself you will come out a better keeper. Its pretty expensive though, but the training is top notch. I hope that helps. If you have any questions just ask.

825644065[/snapback]

I will vouch for this camp as well. I have seen a GREAT improvement in our keeper since he has been to these camps. Not that he was not good before, but he has built on what he had. Top notch keeper.

Where are these camps located? Are there any in the middle Tn. area?

thanks a bunch! ;)

825645591[/snapback]

Soccerplus camps are all around the nation. They are held at different Universitys and schools.