4a

RBHITMAN21

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SELECT Posted Today, 08:25 AM

how can you put powell in your top 4a teams? if you mention them you might as well mention halls. i just do not see what the big deal with powell is.

Halls has made the playoffs 1 of the last three years. Powell has made it each of the last 6. They have missed going once since 1989. Even last year Halls had to beat Carter in a close game to make the playoffs. Not that Halls is not a great school or good football. They have just been down the last 3 years. The past several years I have Powell about two levels better than Halls. Maybe Julian can change that way of thinking. Good luck to Halls and Julian.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

two levels better. halls beat powell the year before last and got beat 7-0 last year. last years game could have went either way but thanks to a stupid call on the goaline by halls they were unable to score. even the CSS folks were talking of how poor the call was.

you cannot compare two teams by how they play another opponent. such as powell playing maryville or halls playing carter. you compare them by how they play each other. when comparing them how they play each other powell is not two levels better than halls. also just fyi halls is the last team in the region to beat maryville but my bobcats will change that this year.