A/AA 7 Who is the best?

stjohndoe1

JCS isn't in the same league as USJ, I know that for a fact. I've played both, and we beat JCS but lost to USJ. USJ has great contribution from everyone on the team, but they have tremendous midfielders and strikers. They had crosses that were unbelievable. JCS got the ball onto our side of the field, but they didn't have anyone to cross it to where it needed to be. #12 and #13 were good players, but they couldn't win the game by themselves.

825650554[/snapback]

Aight, let me set the record straight on JCS, cause im tired of hearing our name keep popping up. Yes, this is our 2nd year. No, thats not an excuse. Exactly, look at Madison. JCS played a straight game with Madison till one of our Senior Football players, no soccer experience, handballed a ball in the box. The ref red carded him claiming it was an obvious goal scoring opportunity. The guy was then ejected as protocol calls for. But then the ref GAVE them a free goal. I wont go into all the rest of it, cuz i already posted a thing awhile back about it. Then, Pierre, or however u spell his name (sry man) got a fast break on the side where our guy had been ejected from and scored. Even if you counted that goal as being fair, it wud have been a 1-0 game. For being a best team, 1-0 vs JCS doesnt say a lot. But Madison did outplay us, no doubt and im more than willing to give them their props.

The problem with JCS is that we dont have hardly any passing game against good teams. When we played USJ, it was pretty much just defense. Most of our players are basketball or football players. We have two players that soccer is their top sport. We also go into games thinking we're gonna win or we're gonna lose, so we dont play hard. We've had sum close games that shouldnt have been and had some good ones that shouldnt have been. A lot of teams underestimate us. Give us a few years(after my time) and well prolly be good. As far as out-right skill goes, we're lacking.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you sir,  but my little brother playing sweeper (#7) helped me out alot too.

I DID however  ask him after the game were on God's green earth he was during that particular play. lol

825653222[/snapback]

What play are yall talkin about G? Yeah, you did have some good saves that game. Its a shame that both goals on both teams were decided by a PK.