New Rankings Up

TUSC86

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them from http://eurosportscoreboard.com/, I just figured everyone would like them here rather than having to go there.

Well there are the rankings for each, what do you think? Everyone in the right place so far? It is still early in the season, who do you think will stay there and who do you think will come up in them?

Edited by TUSC86

While rankings are fine and dandy (and I do think people put too much into them) I think the A/AA is a little off. Boyd Buc. goes from non ranked to 3rd? I kind of also disagree with FRA being above CAK (I know, it is a little biased) but based on records... Whatever. FRA is a strong team. I hope to see them in the end of May.

While rankings are fine and dandy (and I do think people put too much into them) I think the A/AA is a little off.  Boyd Buc. goes from non ranked to 3rd?  I kind of also disagree with FRA being above CAK (I know, it is a little biased) but based on records...  Whatever.  FRA is a strong team.  I hope to see them in the end of May.

825645371[/snapback]

i agree completely with the boyd-buchanan part...how does that happen? :P

i think boyd should be ranked..not to sure they should of jumped all the way to number 3 but after putting that beating on sweetwater they should of atleast been in the top 10..i think its funny that they r that high tho hahahaha :P ....i can see the haters coming now

Edited by reaction

AAA: I'd reverse McMinn Co. and Hendersonville. Hendersonville shouldn't be penalized for a tie and a loss to the type of competition they faced in Georgia. Hendersonville had a great weekend against great competition while McMinn Co. beat up a couple of far weaker teams last week. McMinn Co. is still worthy of a high ranking. I just don't think Hendersonville deserved to be jumped this week.

A/AA: CAK should be number 1 with FRA at #2. This ranking is probably being influenced by the scrimmage result which isn't supposed to be considered as part of the record. Based on their performances during the regular season, CAK should be at the first spot.

DII: MBA has reported only 2 matches. Since they aren't participating in reporting, its hard to understand how they are getting ranked. MUS' and BGA's schedules appear far more challenging and I'd move one of them into the top 8---probably MUS based on their head to head result.

Finally, it appears once again that the DII East Region is loaded again this year. Four of the eight ranked teams are in the East. Only 2 East Region teams advance to States. I understand the numbers thing, but the top 8 DII teams, overall, should advance, not 3 from the West and Middle and 2 from the East.