New Rankings Up

TUSC86

A/AA - i think the rankings seem pretty good other than boyd and station camp shooting up. dont get me wrong, im sure these teams are good, but they got put up in the rankings because they beat a previously #3 ranked sweetwater team. The truth is coming out, sweetwater is not that good. The people who do the rankings just seemed to think that sweetwater was an elite team, so if other teams beat sweetwater, those teams must be really good. just my observations

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question is how can CA be ranked #5 in A/AA with their 2 wins being against two teams that both have losing records and only 2 wins between them? This comment is not intended as an insult to Columbia Academy, but it's not reasonable given that the 6 teams below them have obviously better records so far this season. Rank teams after they establish themselves, not on past year's results.

Edited by hoya75

Div. II

1- Notre Dame

2- McCallie

3- Father Ryan

4- Baylor

5- CBHS

6- Knox Catholic

7- ECS

8- MBA

825645234[/snapback]

i'm sorry but this is crazy. there is no way that MBA is good enough to be in this group. they simply arent that good. i would probably move MUS or BGA up to the eight spot. everything else looks about right for the way the games have gone, but MBA?

Boyd Buc should not be in the top 10

825646157[/snapback]

who knows if they really should be or not..im sure whoever makes this poll has not seen half the teams play..they probably just go on results..they tied a soddy team yall lost too, fluke or no fluke...and whipped on on the previous #3 ranked team, whether they say thats a fluke or not. .that would look good if they were going on results compaired to some of the other teams on there..i havnet seen them play yet..like i said i believe they should of been somewhere in the top 10 but not number 3.

who knows if they really should be or not..im sure whoever makes this poll has not seen half the teams play..they probably just go on results..they tied a soddy team yall lost too, fluke or no fluke...and whipped on on the previous #3 ranked team, whether they say thats a fluke or not.  .that would look good if they were going on results compaired to some of the other teams on there..i havnet seen them play yet..like i said i believe they should of been somewhere in the top 10 but not number 3.

825646172[/snapback]

he makes a good point... and i agree, we shall see how the game goes against us two but it is at the end of the year...