Soddy Daisy @ Red Bank

BDURHAM

Glad RB won, but it still humors me to see hiway58's posts.  Silts was unhittable...since when?  And Fabry and Cofer were the hitting stars?  Since when?  All the games I've watched it's been others who have hit.  You never give anyone else any credit.

825645504[/snapback]

True enough. Beau Geren drove in least one of those runs. The night before Jon Coppinger had a big night at bat. I did not see the whole game tonight so in addition to Beau I do not know who hit well, but I assume with 4 at bats for the top few hitters there were plenty of other contributors. Congratulations to both teams with Soddy taking a big win the night before.

4-2 Sounds like a pretty close game to me! I wouldn't say that is an easy win.

825645557[/snapback]

Sorry, Ooltewah experts, I didn't realize you were at Red Bank for the game. In the game I saw, SD never led, never mounted a serious threat, rarely hit the ball hard, watched a lot of strikes go by, made some bad baserunning mistakes, and threw the ball all over the field.

And sorry to disappoint you, but Cofer and Fabry led the way. There were other key hits, by Geren and Henry, but Cofer and Fabry got multiple hits, seemed to always be on base, started the rallies, stole bases, and did the other things that winning players do. Soddy won on their field on Monday night, but Cofer was still on the sidelines.

If you saw a different game than I did, please share the details.