7AA....Whats up with it?

DC4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA is is a good team, but they are not great.  They are hard to beat when cody sells is on the mound, but after him the pitching drops off.  The great thing about baseball is Cody sells cannot pitch every game.

825660989[/snapback]

Good Point!!!! Thats all they throw against us which is fine cuz we will rip tha baseball...

what can i say....that was a awesome game....both DeKalb and Livingston played awesome defense...Pitchin was awesome...Dekalb had it won in tha bottom of tha 7th...but Livingston freakin never gave up and won...good game guys

LA HOLLA MAIN thumb

what can i say....that was a awesome game....both DeKalb and Livingston played awesome defense...Pitchin was awesome...Dekalb had it won in tha bottom of tha 7th...but Livingston freakin never gave up and won...good game guys     

LA HOLLA MAIN  thumb

825663720[/snapback]

What are the district standings?

I believe they have. But they did lose to Jackson County yesterday 5 - 4 in eight innings. Great played game by Jackson County they needed a win like this against a good team like Livingston.

825664680[/snapback]

Yeah la did lose to jackson county but we still won the district championship and thats all that matters so you guys have a safe trip when you travel to livingston and goodluck to everyone but i still see la winning the tourny Deah!!!!!!!!!!!!