Best team in Chattanooga

datrain

alright. hixon, ccs, grace, mccallie, and baylor guys alike listen up. mccallie and baylor are probably the best teams in the city, and big blue pulled off a come from behind victory yesterday on the red raiders 5-4 with three doubles wins to end the match. i know everybody can talk trash, but who's the best in the city??

I think that the order is definately Baylor, Mccallie, Hixson, and CCS. The reason I put Hixson in front of CCS is not only because we beat them but also because our entire team is made up of seniors. If we dont win this year there is not going to be another chance for us to win state. So we are really hungry for this title! Oh yeah, Grace got beat 8-1 by Collegedale Academy the same day we beat CCS, and Bo is not playing for them so I really dont think that they are serious contenders this year!

Edited by Shake Zula

i dont understand how you put baylor in front of mccallie after mccallie just beat them in a duel match and placed better than them as a team at the rotary last weekend. and in response to you, age does matter...but it isn't the only thing that matters. a team of seniors isn't a guaranteed victory in state. granted your division isn't the toughest one around, i would say your chances are much better.

i dont understand how you put baylor in front of mccallie after mccallie just beat them in a duel match and placed better than them as a team at the rotary last weekend. and in response to you, age does matter...but it isn't the only thing that matters. a team of seniors isn't a guaranteed victory in state. granted your division isn't the toughest one around, i would say your chances are much better.

825647591[/snapback]

Well after that match up I would now give the edge to Mccallie but you guys can expect Baylor to be ready for you at the next match-up. I heard you won all your doubles matches to win 5-4 overall. I doubt that Baylor will repeat that pitiful doubles preformance again. By the way man you are always hatin on hixson because your school gives out scholarships and you have to play in D2 with Marist, St. Pius, and Baylor. I used to play tennis in Atlanta and Marist was in our division so I definately know how good you guys are; however you import your players form Croatia. :blink:

two things...the next time we play baylor we will have our number one player back (charlie ramsay)

secondly, weve never had anybody from croatia. the last player we recruited was 3 years ago (mark fynn). btw, baylor is getting two germans next year. they also had a player from canada 3 years ago, and john codi is from zimbabwe...go figure

two things...the next time we play baylor we will have our number one player back (charlie ramsay)

secondly, weve never had anybody from croatia. the last player we recruited was 3 years ago (mark fynn). btw, baylor is getting two germans next year. they also had a player from canada 3 years ago, and john codi is from zimbabwe...go figure

825650236[/snapback]

Dude I was talking about Marist's #1 from like 2 yrs. ago. I used to live in Atlanta and they were in my district. He was from Croatia, and he got expelled and Vanderbilt let him in early to play tennis for them after his expulsion. I think his name was Luca and he was a massive jerk!

• 2 weeks later...