Who's the best passer?

Big Head

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think you understand. He kicks the ball and it goes straight for a while, but then the ball suddenly curves a certain direction. it is kind of like he is knuckling the ball, except he can controll the timing and direction of the pass. It is amazing.

825650390[/snapback]

........................its not that hard but the ball continues to curve the whole pass/shot.........

Naw, wuts lame is people who are bored enough to read a "lame" thread, then post nething on it at all. Its not a bad thread except that when i think of passing i dont think of how the ball actually moves but how the teams works together to provide a passing game. Yeah, ive seen a guy kick it so that it went straight then curved. Ive also seen a guy that made it curve to the right, then curve back to the left. It was an outside foot with a running start.

Guest LCStriker
I dont think you understand. He kicks the ball and it goes straight for a while, but then the ball suddenly curves a certain direction. it is kind of like he is knuckling the ball, except he can controll the timing and direction of the pass. It is amazing.

825650390[/snapback]

Uhh pal, I think that would be called using the wind to curve the ball....duh!!! :D