Middle TN Basketball Showcases

In searching for tournaments on aaubb.com, I noticed where this group puts on several tourneys in middle TN. I've never played in any of them and don't know anyone who has, so before I sign up and send in my $$, I was hoping to get some unbiased (no bashing, please) feedback on their events.

Was it well run?

Did your team benefit?

Competition level?

Would you go back?

Some of their recent tourneys include:

APRIL 8-10: 3rd Annual Greenwave Shootout, Gallatin

APRIL 15-17: 6th Annual Phi Slamma Jamma, Lebanon

APRIL 22-24: 5th Annual Tennessee Tune-Up, Tullahoma & Shelbyville

Thanks for your opinions.

GS

In searching for tournaments on aaubb.com, I noticed where this group puts on several tourneys in middle TN.  I've never played in any of them and don't know anyone who has, so before I sign up and send in my $$, I was hoping to get some unbiased (no bashing, please) feedback on their events. 

Was it well run?

Did your team benefit?

Competition level?

Would you go back?

Some of their recent tourneys include:

APRIL 8-10: 3rd Annual Greenwave Shootout, Gallatin

APRIL 15-17: 6th Annual Phi Slamma Jamma, Lebanon

APRIL 22-24: 5th Annual Tennessee Tune-Up, Tullahoma & Shelbyville

Thanks for your opinions. 

GS

825651120[/snapback]

These tourneys are run extremely well in my opinion. You have your goof ups but with an average of 80 to 120 teams every weekend then they are bound to be a few mistakes from time to time. As far as competition, they are some good and some bad. It has a place for all ages and skill levels. I would recommend you try it out.

If these are the same tourneys ran by Kris Hooper I would highly recommend them. I feel they are some of the most organized tourneys that I have entered our team in. As far as the competition level....I would have desired more competition but this was before sub-state and a lot of the lesser skilled teams will have droped out by now. I would say diffently give him a try.