best of the west tournament

mid-center

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 groups of 4 teams. With the winner from each group advancing to the semifinals. The groups are:

USJ, Lexington, Haywood, and Scotts Hill

Madison, Dyersburg, McNairy, and Jackson Southside

JCM, Henry Co., Liberty, and McKenzie

Martin Westview, Sheffield, Trinity, and JCS

Edited by Svebakken

semifinals will be Madison, USJ,  JCM, Martin Westview.  i dont know who will be in the final. but it will be USJ,  JCM or  Martin Westview in it. i dont think madison can beat any of those three.

825653469[/snapback]

Keep putting madison down number 3. when you come down the field friday night and you are so tired of getting knocked down by a madison player, you remember putting madison down. you were so tired against liberty, and they don't even compare to the players in the back for madison.

semifinals will be Madison, USJ,  JCM, Martin Westview.  i dont know who will be in the final. but it will be USJ,  JCM or  Martin Westview in it. i dont think madison can beat any of those three.

825653469[/snapback]

i'm not sure of the outcome between d-burg and madison-i'd say all bets were off with that game, wish their scheduled game hadn't been rained out-its definately gonna be an interesting game to see what madison has-i'm impressed they beat northside and almost beat jcm. early morning games......well you KNOW the word i wanna use but dont wanna be SENSORED!!! madison beat d-burg in Jam but they were playing ineligible players and d-burg's coach was playing all 30 on the roster (sigh). Madison has had a great year and is coming in with alot of confidence but d-burg has alot of experience and depth and a team that for the most part stayed together in travel ball in the fall and a goalie who when he's on is hard to score against. If d-urg can beat madison it may well be westview and d-burg in the finals (although jcm shouldn't be underestimated either). cant wait!!!

Edited by JOE23

There are 4 groups of 4 teams. With the winner from each group advancing to the semifinals. The groups are:

USJ, Lexington, Haywood, and Scotts Hill

Madison, Dyersburg, McNairy, and Jackson Southside

JCM, Henry Co., Liberty, and McKenzie

Martin Westview, Sheffield, Trinity, and JCS

825653330[/snapback]

heard southside dropped out so northside is taking their place? dont know if the brackets will stay the same but they probably will

why would southside drop out?  but oh well it will make it more fun in that bracket.

825654384[/snapback]

i dunno george, its always such a grudge, nasty game when d-burg and northside play-i hope they get moved to another bracket-hit me back after tonight's game though i'd like to hear about madison