Who are the best players?

stjohndoe1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to know who you think the best players are in and around jackson.

825653534[/snapback]

Guys playing in the back four, I would have to say without a doubt Will Ayers from USJ and Wilkes Poteete from Madison. Both of them hardly ever miss anything coming at them. They both seem to be in the right place at the right time.

Guys up front I would go with pierre Slack from Madison. He is starting to turn on the gas and burn the field.

Evan Johnsey would do better if he didn't try to cover all the field. He gets very tired at the end of a game.

Number 3 up front for USJ if you leave him open on the corners. If he is marked, he also gets tired.

Heading the ball, brown for USJ. Very tall.

That is all I can think of at the moment, gotta go eat lunch.

Evan Johnsey would do better if he didn't try to cover all the field. He gets very tired at the end of a game.

825653618[/snapback]

evan johnsey should not be on that list of names he is decent but defintly no were near the best players in this district....and for defenders josh farhatt or however ur spell it is one of the best in the district defense wise if not the best

all JCS hasare some ok players with a fill of people that can run. but its been working for you. but madisonsoccer was right you have no "best players". evan johnsey is good he just trys to cary his team and he is not that good to cary them. they need two or three more good players and then he could play soccer and not just run around, he sould just say in the back or stay up front and he would do better.

I know, I was kinda high on some painkillers I've been taking for my knee.  We don't have any great players... yet.  But we have a sophmore class with some good talent.  Chase Philpot will be one of the best players in Jackson in the next two years.

825656804[/snapback]

keeper-i hope ya'll won tonite-but from what i saw of the last 15 min. a certain ref was trying to keep ya'll from it-i did not think that goal should have been called back i swear he wasn't off and since when does a handball in the box get a direct kick and not a pk? ya'll played good and clean- tca had some dirty players and their goalie was really whiney and annoying. I dont know why that ref didn't tell him to shut up. good luck in the rest of the tourn.