Davidson Academy

CrsdrFootball

:ph34r:

Does anybody know anything about their football program? We have them scheduled for the last week of the regular season, but we hardly know anything about them. If you know anything about them, post it.

825653885[/snapback]

they will be pretty good crsdrfootball...

check out some pix on dastudentlife.com

They made the playoffs in a much better division than DII-A last year. Teams like CPA and DCA would stomp teams in DII-A last year. They should be playing in

DII-AA this year but would rather "pick" on the poor play in DII-A. They will win state no competion, though i not sure they could compete in any other division.

They made the playoffs in a much better division than DII-A last year. Teams like CPA and DCA would stomp teams in DII-A last year. They should be playing in

DII-AA this year but would rather "pick" on the poor play in DII-A. They will win state no competion, though i not sure they could compete in any other division.

825656971[/snapback]

just like you guys, right pope? should be playing up...

;)

We should be playing up? Actually we are playing up. We could be playing in DII-A but our coach chose not to put us in that terrible division. I mean the worst team in our division won its only game against your divisions state champs. WOO HOO...go DA Bears.

825658701[/snapback]

wrong....the tssaa decides by numbers.

your number is above 300 so you go 2a, isnt it almost 600?

that should put you in 3a...right

• 1 month later...