mount juliet

llj1137075

Shaggy.... stopping Bubba would be a big factor in the game. He is a huge presence up top. He has carried our team a long way, he is a great asset to the team. But he isnt the only person who can score. As ozzie said our other forward Gabe is a big threat too. He is quick on and off the ball. He can also win almost any ball in the air. Our midfield is strong to. They can handle the ball very well and can rip some nasty shots. We also have a pretty good threat from the outside mids to. We have two fast wings with good crosses.

And shaggy in order to get 1 or 2 goals on us you have to get past our defense. Every player on our defense is fast and very smart, if you do get past them you will have to deal with our goalie. Hes not very experienced but as been incredible for us this year. He has made some saves that alot of goalies just cant do.

Shaggy maybe we will play you depending on where you go to school and you can see for yourself.

825657887[/snapback]

i watched you guys play lebanon and was very impressed with bubba. your outside mids were very good at tracking back but didn't get any "nasty" shots. the D was where i saw tons of improvement over other MJ teams. they will take you guys a good way this year.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched you guys play lebanon and was very impressed with bubba. your outside mids were very good at tracking back but didn't get any "nasty" shots. the D was where i saw tons of improvement over other MJ teams. they will take you guys a good way this year.

825658274[/snapback]

ya our defense is great with the help of peter farastad our sweeper....and the lebanon game was a sry game, we didnt do to well : ( but thanx for coming to it : )