Mt. Juliet vs. Symrna....

mjsoccer05

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was an intense game. we came out flat in the second half and we lost. mt. juliet has a good squad. they got away with a big fowl for their second goal. but noe they wont shut us up.....not until blackman gets the guts to play us.

825657398[/snapback]

Shut up little puppie! You guys have nothing and it shows. You are all talk but no action, you lost tonight so go back to you little dog-house and take a nap. Blackman at least is doing well in the district something that you guys are not doing. I think 7-AAA is a lot better that your district with the exception of Hendersonville the rest of your teams are not any good.

Shut up and go on about your lame business little doggie...lol

Yeah, the second goal was pretty bad. In my opinion (and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible) we deserved a second goal, just wish it wouldn't have been that way. Oh well, yall played well (though it got a little heated at the end) so we'll hopefully see you in disticts.

Also, sccrplr5, don't be hating on all of district 9. We've got some decent teams too :(

it was an intense game. we came out flat in the second half and we lost. mt. juliet has a good squad. they got away with a big fowl for their second goal. but noe they wont shut us up.....not until blackman gets the guts to play us.

825657398[/snapback]

hey man check this i go to blackman i wanna play yall so bad so i know you know some people taht have my number just get it give me a call and since we aint playin in the season i'll get my team you get yours and we'll meet up on a weekend or somehting for all the braggin rights straight up we aint scared i'm callin you out now so inless i get a call we all gonna know whos scared

Edited by jordan11

Yeah, the second goal was pretty bad. In my opinion (and I'm trying to be as unbiased as possible) we deserved a second goal, just wish it wouldn't have been that way. Oh well, yall played well (though it got a little heated at the end) so we'll hopefully see you in disticts.

Also, sccrplr5, don't be hating on all of district 9. We've got some decent teams too  :(

825657416[/snapback]

I am not hating on you guys at all, I am just a little sick and tired of the Smyrna people talking trash all the time to others. They think that they deserve to win because they are Smyrna. Well they are not that good, at least not as good as they think they are.

I am going out on the limp and I am going to predict that they will be knocked out on the first or second round in the playoffs. They might even lose their next game to Wilson Central, they will definately lose to Hendersonville and then might lose to White House. If everything goes OK they will be 9-8 for the season, which will be very funny to me because of all their trash talk.

well said sccrplr5 haha but shsshowstoppa04 if you are talking about where our forward #9 bubba goodman supposedly knocked down the guy that was BS b/c the guy was all over bubba the whole game and bubba is a MUCH better player than him (#20) and his coach told him that....the score should have been more like 4 or 5-0 but we couldnt finish that game :( but dont talk like we shouldnt have had that second goal.........