Walker Valley vs McMinn Central

strongarm

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's game pretty much wrapped up the regular season championship for the Mustangs. The only way they can finish second is if the Chargers beat them by more than 10 runs tomorrow. Congratualtions Mustangs on your big win. Way to hit the ball tonight. Hopefully you will keep that up throughout the rest of the season.

Guest thedragon
don't be so sure of the tie breaker.

825658117[/snapback]

Its NOT going to happen my MUSTANGS are to good to get beat by 10 or more much less get beat. Walker Valley goes on to win if the game doesnt get rained out by the final of 12-3. GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Its NOT going to happen my MUSTANGS are to good to get beat by 10 or more much less get beat.  Walker Valley goes on to win if the game doesnt get rained out by the final of 12-3.  GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

825658141[/snapback]

if im not mistaken that's not your school as good as i remember... but anyway that's beside the point... today's game got washed out and will be made up Wednesday at 4:30 at Central

Edited by roundtripper78

well i think Coach Hart showed a lot of confidence in freshman pitcher Ethan Starr..and i think Ethan did what the coach told him to use off-speed stuff..walker valley is one of the best programs in the state..Ethan Starr is a strong kid that will bounce back i expect big things from him in the next few years..as for Walker Valley they have a good shot at a state championship this year..i hope they continue to hit this well and stay hot..but i am hoping Central will win it..congrats on the win last night but hopefull you won't be so lucky tomorrow.. :lol: thumb