Knox West

Figo10

Knox West is pretty talented. They defeated a very good Bearden team last night. Which is kind of surprising....I'm not trying to take anything away from West, but I have played both and Bearden seemed to be the better team by far. Now for this game, I have played both West and Science Hill, and from what I have seen I believe that Science Hill is the better team. With more talent and more size. I say Science Hill 3-1.

Knox West is pretty talented. They defeated a very good Bearden team last night. Which is kind of surprising....I'm not trying to take anything away from West, but I have played both and Bearden seemed to be the better team by far. Now for this game, I have played both West and Science Hill, and from what I have seen I believe that Science Hill is the better team. With more talent and more size. I say Science Hill 3-1.

825659461[/snapback]

knoxville west is pretty talented but i'd have to go with SH on this one, u guys are the better team, west has a pretty small team and if u play physical, not dirty, then i think u should win it. but don't underestimate them b/c u just saw what they did to bearden, but i'm goin with SH 2 or 3 to nothing, and yes i have played both teams this is and EDUCATED guess. but good luck to both of u guys and may the best team win.